Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Cold Winter Night

As I was gazing at the beauty of the cold winter night in front of me I realized just how much unappreciated winter is. Sure, traffic jams and the holiday craze can create a sense of chaos and instability, but the still life of a cold winter's night can be quite mesmerizing.

Of course, this view is even more appreciated when viewed from your warm home. As it should be. That's where the beauty lies in. I love the, almost neon, blue of the night and the sterility and peacefulness of the surroundings.

A truly memorizing feeling...

click on the image for a bigger view


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! The colors are so out of the ordinary, it reminds me of a fantasy land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like the colors too. I show this in RAW mode and tweaked the blue to get it like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning photo is so many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.